A walk in the Park

A walk in the Park

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Firsts

Today at Church Mr. Speed Racer was lying on the floor, where he could try to get a snooze in. But he had something else in mind. During the Opening prayer, I closed my eyes and I could hear him scooting around. By the time the prayer was over is was up to the row in front. I had seen his toes a kicking one minute then the next they were gone. The Owens passed him back to me and within a few minutes he was back up there. So they watched him during Sacrament. He even unzipped Bro. Owens breifcase while he was entertaining himself on the floor.

It was a nice break to have someone else hold him as he wiggled all over the place. Especially since he found his voice and is starting to squeal! Thank goodness for the foyer. Bro Owens took him there during Sacrament and Kim took him out during Sunday School. It was an enjoyable Sunday to be able to listen to the lessons and Testimonies.

No comments: