A walk in the Park

A walk in the Park

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Changes

Carolyn is very excited to get her showroom up and running. Since it was supposed to be done a month ago. The past week she has been coming home tired and dirty from working in new construction. This next week should be a little easier. Putting the displays up and organizing all the stuff....stuff and more stuff. Hopefully she will be able to controll her staff of 2!

Carolyn is also having big changes in her eating habits. She is picky nowa days. She eats bland foods...a common staple is the frozen burritos. Anything with strong flavor or smell seems to make her tummy upset. Hang in there babe!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Carolyn, do you have your own show room now? That is great! I am so excited for you guys, lots of big changes coming up! Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while! I will try and call soon, I know I am a slacker!