A walk in the Park

A walk in the Park

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Garlic Festival in Gilroy

This weekend it the Gilroy Garlic Festival. Lots of food prepared with garlic, garlic and More GARLIC! Over the last year we have become Garli-holics. Adding it to our main dishes, bbq sauces, side dishes...........yuummm!

For the past few weeks I have had an aversion to Garlic. The smell, the taste, and oh the smell.....! When we went to the Santa Cruz boardwalk we had some yumm garlic fries. well not so yumm for me.....So sad I was really looking forward to the Festival.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Oh, I remember garlic making me so super sick when I was prego with Talitha! CONGRATS!!!! We are so super duper excited for you guys. Hope all is well. I started feeling a little bit more normal at about 16 weeks with both of my babies. Oh, my heart goes out to you. Not the most fun part about bringing babies into the world.