A walk in the Park

A walk in the Park

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bye Bye Primary....

Today I got released from my primary calling. 3rd Counselor. Mixed feelings, I'm really going to miss the Kids and the funny things you see them do and say. I'm Really excited for the new presidency. I walked in and happy to see the faces of those takin on the new challenge. They'll do great. And so I was able to attend Gospel Doctrine and Relief Society for one week. NExt week I will be in Young Womens. AAaaaacCKK! Not sure I'm ready for this. Teens have attitude and are mouthy.... think they are soo smart. Broither Hoggan Gave a very nice blessing after sacrament that put me at ease so hopefully I'm up for the new Challenge myself.... So whenever my Nieces come to visit we can go to Young womens together. Well except Syd she's too old....and Charley might want to be with mom.

No comments: