A walk in the Park

A walk in the Park

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Many Thanks are in order...

We wanted to say "thank you" to all who have helped us during this last year. Advice, concern, help, a friendly ear, gifts, clothing, emails, help with names, necessities, meals, un-necessities (but nice to haves), and most of all love. We think we've finally got things down and then there is always a new issue...

Well the new issue was I lost for about a week my address book with all your contact info....so needless to say your thank you cards are shortly in the mail. I had to put all else aside and hunt till I found it otherwise it was gonna drive me bonkers! Oh and I found a cow that I thought I had lost. (Thanks Mike for looking for it at 8:00 at night.)

He's officially grown out of all the NB clothes...onto the next phase. It's really exciting and sad at the same time. Exciting that he is growing and progressing in many ways and sad that my little boy is growing so fast. I think I'm in denial. I'd hughim hoping that would keep him from growing......umm that doesn't work.

1 comment:

Erin said...

hey! we got the tent at Babies R Us, if you go to their website and type in "PeaPod" in the search it will pull up all the different ones...they have a lot of different kinds now!