A walk in the Park

A walk in the Park

Friday, April 24, 2009

I'M EIGHT WEEKS

I'm Eight weeks old today these are some pictures from the last 2 weeks.
mom put a silly hat on my head to keep me warm since we had a few days and nights of rather cool weather. My hands and fingers at night would get cold so she also put socks on my hands! Glad you can't see how silly I look when she bundles me up for bed.




Dad set me on the chair and thought it was fun watching me get mad sna push myself around with my feet. I eventually rolled over! Wow that scared me. don't think I'll be trying that again any time soon.



Mommy Brought out all the doggies she's saved over the years. I was in Dog heaven. I guess these are going to be my friends for the next few years. There's "Tufts" & "dotty" & "Brutus"



I'm finally okay with bathtime.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

He is so cute and growing so fast. It is so fun to watch them change and learn new things.

Lisa said...

He is so cute!