A walk in the Park

A walk in the Park

Friday, September 19, 2008

Grand Opening

Finally the Grand Opening craziness is over! Thursday night was the open house hooopla for work. Weeks of preparation and headaches to get all the things we needed.
Caterer
Decorations
Balloons-
Florals-they were beautiful. bright colors and a good variety of colors
Guest list
Invitations-working with marketing, a different breed
RSVP's- calling verifying, getting the numbers up
Construction Punch list-doors, electrical...
Guest book
Cleaning-sweep, straighten, dust
Gift Bags-gather and fill with goodies
Extra Food and Drinks
Warehouse set up......
........Whew.......!
It was a very nice event. All of the little details come together nicely. It was good to get to socialize with our clients, corporate and co-workers.

***The Menu***
Filet Mignon on a parmesian Crisp
Crab stufft spuds
Teryaki Chicken
Mini Chicken Tamales
Beef Vino Satay
Cheese Platter on toasted Biscotti
Fresh fruit with Lemon chantilly/Chocolate Cream
****Dessert****
Chocolate Mouse on a chocolate cup
Cheescake
Cheescake Lollipops

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow that sounds like quite the event! The food sounds amazing. I miss eating good food. We hardly ever go out any more! I bet you did great work, good job!

NascarSandyB said...

Wow Cutch, you really know how to throw a party. Pretty impressive menu. You definitely take after Ba in that department. Hope you weren't so tired and your taste buds aren't so out of wack that you couldn't enjoy it.

P's in a pod said...

My tastebuds were out of wack. Food tasted salty to me and I really did not feel like eating things Cuz I knew they had such good flavors. so I took it easy. But When I first taste tested months ago. it was unbelievable! I knew flavors would be funny so I was just careful and had fruit with the chantilly cream.mmmm....

Renee.Travel said...

wow, carolyn, sounds fun!! (and stressful!!)