A walk in the Park

A walk in the Park

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Aunt Sandy's Visit

WAaaaaahhhhh AAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhggggggggghhhhhh !!!!! here maybee this bottle aunt Cathy & Uncle Jamey sent will shut him up! dad & mama sure enjoyed it!



Such a sweet boy .......all better; )


Like Father, like son. My babies so sweet



Aunt sandy is here yaaay! she talks to me, changes me, burpes me, feeds me, cuddles me, loves, me. we had a few fun days together, while mama rested and got some errands/projects done..... we think she overdid it cuz now she is moving slower that she was yesterday.



Aunt sandy is also talking to me about my job in life as a baby, to poop, eat and sleep. Then giving me the itinerary for the day. At the end of the day it was okay cus the first rule was I'm the baby so whatever I want I get.....pretty much!


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

He is so adorable! I love the picture with dad.

HMichaelsen said...

OMGOSH! He is the cutest thing! Hope you guys are doing well. I'll try to call this week!