A walk in the Park

A walk in the Park

Saturday, May 17, 2008

**Pampering **


Every one needs a little pampering now and again. Today was so great. I woke up late and did a few chores. Planned out my day and out the door. So what makes it so wonderful. I had time to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted..... Almost like being single.

-PH Farmer's Market- Loaded up on fresh fruits and veggies.

-Garage Sale-ing

- Visited Kim Hogan

-Finished Projects from last night

-Practiced the DRUMS!

-Packaged gifts that need to be sent

-Placed my Garage sale Finds

-Started another Big Project-draperies for Mike's Office

-Went to the store to get stuff to finish that project

-Had a long overdue pedicure-took a nap in the massage chair.

-Fold Laundry

-Work on Mikes Draperies

-Play Rockband some more...

-Play with the dogs

-Relax some more....
I Miss Mike, Can't wait for him to come home so I can show him all the stuff I've done while he was away. I gotta have fun while he's gone cuz he's having fun without me. We have an understanding!

1 comment:

Sabra said...

What a day. I love pedicures. The toes look great.
Sewing curtains, fun!! If I had any kind of talent to sew maybe my windows wouldn't be bare. Oh, well. We love rock band too. Good luck perfecting those drums.